The Blast Ardennes 13 – 16 July 2017
Back by demand! After a break we return to the Belgian Ardennes for another 2,5 days of two wheeled fun.
The Ride with the Locals crew have searched once again for the best single track in the area.
This Blast is fully pedal powered, and slightly less technical then our other trips. So great if you’re new to the whole Enduro game!
Per day you do about 40-45km of riding spread out over +- 1000hm of leg powered climbing. Expect technical single tracks, rocks, roots and some hike a bike sections. The Blast is not for complete beginners!
When in doubt if you have the skills set to enjoy the Blast, get in touch with us!
The Blast costs € 399,- this includes:
- Accommodation from Thursday – Sunday (late checkout)
- Continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday
- 2,5 days of riding on technical single tracks
- 6 timed stages spread out over the 2,5 days of riding
- Pictures taken by a pro photographer during the event
- Video edit from the event made by a pro videographer
- Goodie bag brought to you by our sponsors
For the Blast Ardennes in 2017 there are only 15 spots for this event, so don’t miss out!
Registration is now open!