Our Sustainability Efforts
Climate change is real and travelling has a huge impact on the environment. There’s no way around that.
At Ride with the Locals we had a long hard think on how we can reduce our impact and become a force for good (or at least less evil).
The road is long, and we are constantly fine tuning the way we do our thing.
- Our web-servers are powered by ‘green’ electricity
- We offset all the emissions we generate with uplifts
- We don’t use flyers
- Our booking process is 100% paperless
- Vegetarian meals are default, meat & fish on request
- Free transfers from train stations
- We aim to work with other sustainable companies
- We avoid single use plastics
- Repair, not replace
If you have any suggestion on what we can do better, please let us know.