The Blast Slovenia 24 – 27 August 2017
Going back to single track paradise once again for the summer of 2017!
Hidden in the hills of Koroska, we stay on Eko Tourism farm. Fresh grown vegetables, home made bread and hand cut single tracks.
Every day you do about 40-45km of riding spread out over +- 1000hm of leg powered climbing. The best weapon of choice is a 140 – 160mm travel bike, with dropper post and some sturdy double ply tires.
The Blast is not for beginners! Expect technical single tracks, rocks, roots and some hike a bike sections.
When in doubt if you have the skills set to enjoy the Blast, get in touch with us!
The Blast costs € 449,- / £ 380* per person, this includes:
- Accommodation from Thursday – Sunday (late checkout)
- Continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Sunday
- 2,5 days of riding with a professional guide on technical single tracks
- Uplift service to ride even more trails**
- 6 timed stages spread out over the 2,5 days of riding
- Pictures taken by a pro photographer during the event
- Video edit from the event made by a pro videographer
- Goodie bag brought to you by our sponsors
*Invoice will be sent in Euros, GBP price for reference only.
** At least one uplift per day, depending on location we might opt for more transfers/uplifts.
Dinners and drinks are not included, expect to pay about € 30,- a night for a three course meal and some drinks. Airport transfers are possible. Please get in touch with us for a quote.
For the Blast in 2017 there are only 11 spots for this event, so don’t miss out!
Registration is now open!